2015 Camper Applications are now available!
Camper applications are now fillable forms. However, they must still be printed off and sent in with the application deposit. We will not accept e-mailed applications.
- New Youth Camper Introduction Letter
- Children who are Blind or Visually Impaired
- Children who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Children with Mild Cognitive Disabilities
Youth with Diabetes:
For more information about Diabetes Camp please visit the American Diabetes Association – Wisconsin website at www.diabetes.org/adacamplakota or contact them at 414-778-5500 if you have any questions.
- New Adult Camper Introduction Letter
- Adults who are Blind or Visually Impaired
- Adults who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- New Adult Camper Introduction Letter – Large Print
- Adults who are Blind or Visually Impaired – Large Print