What’s happening at Camp?
- COVID-19 (coronavirus) statement:
Due to the recent announcement by our governor Tony Evers to be #saferathome and for businesses that are considered non-essential to make alternative plans, we at the Wisconsin Lions Foundation and the Wisconsin Lions Camp will be making the following changes through April 24th.
- Our offices and camp property will be closed to visitors.
- Evett Hartvig, our Executive Director will be in the WLF office to answer phones and handle essential tasks as needed during business hours.
- Andrea Yenter, our Camp Director will be in the Camp office to answer phones and handle essential tasks as needed during business hours.
- Dale Schroder, our Facility Director will be in the WLF office on a limited basis to handle any facility concerns.
- Planning for summer camp continues to move forward with camp staff working from home and using a variety of methods to coordinate work throughout this time.
- Please understand that there may be delays in materials being sent out or in fulfilling other requests, including camper confirmations. We will do our best to keep things moving as we move forward.
- During the week of April 5-9 all staff except Evett and Andrea will not be working in preparation for the upcoming Easter holiday. Evett and Andrea will not be in the office on Friday, April 10 in observance of Good Friday.
We will continue to evaluate our situation as we move forward and keep you posted via our website and Facebook pages.
We understand that these are challenging times we strongly encourage you to stay safe, follow the CDC guidelines and take it one day at a time. We’ll get through all of this together and will get back to doing what we do best – helping others with our projects!
- Camp applications still available:
Please read the following tips first before applying:
- When you go to the website to apply, you start the process by clicking on the “Apply to camp” on the bottom of the page. Returning campers or new campers – you all go to that button. You are all new to the on-line application. You cannot create a username or password this year. That’s for future when we hope to be able to set up accounts, send you confirmation packets on line and not have to deal with paper. So bottom line – click on “Apply to camp” to begin the application.
- On the payment page the button that says click here to pay on-line doesn’t take you to PayPal automatically. You will need to click the link next to the button. Also, remember that PayPal opens in a separate window, so you should be able to get back to the application by closing the PayPal window only. If you choose to pay by credit card it will take you to our Foundation’s donation platform. Even though the button says “donate”, we know that this payment is for a camper deposit and is not a donation. Please pay the $25 application deposit and make a notation of the camper’s name.
- You do not have to send confirmation of payment to us – we will get it. The number assigned to you is from the database and is for camp tracking – you do not have to memorize the number, send us the number or keep it for future reference – it just gives us something to reference in the office.
- If you have any problems, give us a call in the office. If there’s a concern on our end with your application, we will reach out to you. Thank you for trying our new on-line system!
Click here to apply online https://www.rjotto.com/LionsCamp
Staff Positions Still Available!Click here to see positions available and to apply: wilionscamp.workbrightats.com.