What’s happening at Camp?
- COVID-19 (coronavirus) statement (updated 4/24/2020):
As we continue to plan for summer camp, please see below:
· Our staff are available via phone and email to keep things moving for summer camp.
· Our facility and offices are closed to visitors and guests during this time.
· Planning for summer camp continues to move forward. Decisions around summer camp will not be made until the middle of May.
We continue to evaluate the situation as it moves forward and will keep you posted via our Facebook pages and websites.
As this continues, we know that this is a long haul and that this will be a long process, but we hope you are all staying safe and doing well. We’ll get through all of this together and will get back to doing what we do best – helping others with our projects!
For questions or concerns, please contact Andrea Yenter, Camp Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or Evett Hartvig, Executive Director at email@example.com.
- Camp applications still available:
- When you go to the website to apply, you start the process by clicking on the “Apply to camp” on the bottom of the page. Returning campers or new campers – you all go to that button. You are all new to the on-line application. You cannot create a username or password this year. That’s for future when we hope to be able to set up accounts, send you confirmation packets on line and not have to deal with paper. So bottom line – click on “Apply to camp” to begin the application.
- On the payment page the button that says click here to pay on-line doesn’t take you to PayPal automatically. You will need to click the link next to the button. Also, remember that PayPal opens in a separate window, so you should be able to get back to the application by closing the PayPal window only. If you choose to pay by credit card it will take you to our Foundation’s donation platform. Even though the button says “donate”, we know that this payment is for a camper deposit and is not a donation. Please pay the $25 application deposit and make a notation of the camper’s name.
- You do not have to send confirmation of payment to us – we will get it. The number assigned to you is from the database and is for camp tracking – you do not have to memorize the number, send us the number or keep it for future reference – it just gives us something to reference in the office.
- If you have any problems, give us a call in the office. If there’s a concern on our end with your application, we will reach out to you. Thank you for trying our new on-line system!
Staff Positions Still Available!Click here to see positions available and to apply: wilionscamp.workbrightats.com.