Thank you for considering a position at the Wisconsin Lions Camp!
We need many outstanding people to create the adventure of a lifetime for our campers. Please read the following information before going to the application page:
- All summer camp applicants with the exception of food service, must be at least 18 years of age.
- Staff will work either all summer, block one or block two, the employment schedule is below. With the transition in staff, we have a mid-summer transition week with no campers in Camp. Staff who are working the full summer are encouraged to leave Camp during the week of July 17-22.
- We strongly recommend that program staff should obtain first aid, CPR and lifeguard certifications which are needed for many of the positions.
- We cannot interview an applicant without at least three references received in our office. This is because after the interview, if we are ready to offer a position, we can call references quickly
- A current resume and background check form must be submitted with the application.
- We encourage applicants to contact us at 715-677-4969 or email@example.com to learn more.
2015 Staff Recruitment Video – Closed Captioned