This program is open to youth with epilepsy and runs concurrently with the Blind or Visually Impaired Youth program. They must meet the following criteria. Because the program is free of charge, we reserve the right to accept or deny camper applications. Due to current coronavirus concerns, we are currently restricting the program to 100 attendees per week and to campers who will be ages 10-17 at camp time.
- Age 8 – 17 at camp time, who meet the following requirements:
- Has a primary diagnosis of epilepsy or other seizure disorder.
- Functions socially and behaviorally with a ratio of one staff to six campers, with a total of 150 campers in Camp.
- Independent in their self-care skills (toileting, dressing, bathing, eating). Campers who use wheelchairs must be able to handle all self-care needs and mobility needs including
- Resident of the State of Wisconsin or attending school in Wisconsin.
The Camp Director reviews all applications to determine if we can ensure a successful camp experience for the camper. Once that is determined, campers will receive a confirmation packet or a letter from the Camp Director denying the application.