This program is open to Youth with Intellectual Disabilities or Autism who meet the following criteria. Because the program is free of charge, we reserve the right to accept or deny camper applications. Due to current coronavirus concerns, we are currently restricting the program to 100 attendees per week and to campers who will be ages 12-17 at camp time.
- Age 9 – 17 at camp time, who meet the following requirements:
- Placement in a program, academic setting or receiving services for Intellectual Disabilities or Autism, or socially functions as having an Intellectual Disability or Autism.
- Functions socially and behaviorally with a ratio of one staff for six campers, with a total of 150 campers in Camp.
- Independent in their self-care skills (toileting, dressing, bathing, eating). Campers who use wheelchairs must be able to handle all self-care needs and mobility needs including transfers.
- Resident of the State of Wisconsin or attending school in Wisconsin.
The Camp Director reviews all applications to determine if we can ensure a successful camp experience for the camper. Once that is determined, campers will receive a confirmation packet or a letter from the Camp Director denying the application.
- Arrival/Departure Times
- Camper Handbook (packing list)
- Regular Menu – June 20-24, 2021
- GF Menu – June 20-24, 2021
- Vegetarian Menu – June 20-24, 2021
- Regular Menu – June 27- July 1, 2021
- GF Menu – June 27- July 1, 2021
- Vegetarian Menu – June 27- July 1, 2021